General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Sateesh_HYD2 said:
Seems bulk addition of channels planned by D2h team, they are creating space by swapping the transponders, as per the Nodal team they are planning to utilize the full space of each transponder that's the core reason for changong transponders very frequently, they are planning to add nearly 15 channels in next batch," as TS is consistently adding more channels pressure is getting built up and marketing team forcing us to provide more channels in our platform".

Hope fully by March end 7 New HD channels will be added and SD channels will be added.

( As I don't have strong proof to show posting this in General Section , Once I get channel details will share to our team )

Hope your words gets true bro and waiting to see some new HD channels in d2h...there are lots pending to be added

header.jpg

Sateesh_HYD2 said:
Seems bulk addition of channels planned by D2h team, they are creating space by swapping the transponders, as per the Nodal team they are planning to utilize the full space of each transponder that's the core reason for changong transponders very frequently, they are planning to add nearly 15 channels in next batch," as TS is consistently adding more channels pressure is getting built up and marketing team forcing us to provide more channels in our platform".

Hope fully by March end 7 New HD channels will be added and SD channels will be added.

( As I don't have strong proof to show posting this in General Section , Once I get channel details will share to our team )
I hope this turns out to be true. But do you have any further updates on this?

Is there any possibility to get any Music HD channel of D2H. Earlier there were two music channels in HD but both are removed.

Ramesh Dhiman said:
Is there any possibility to get any Music HD channel of D2H. Earlier there were two music channels in HD but both are removed.

2? :huh :-/

Ramesh Dhiman said:

Bro till now there is no any information about this and Sateesh_HYD2 bro has said that some HD channels will be added at end of this month,we can hope that his news come true.....:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock