General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Pranab said:
Don't even try to understand his words. His language is Alien [EXTRATERRESTRIAL ALIEN]

He will poor in English, it will good if we try to help him other than use this words:u

Need help guys... I have South silver package with HD globe add on.. The HD globe add on was added long before for extra 150rs per minth and now I couldn't remove it.. Now I could see many HD add-on packages with cheaper cost.. So please suggest me if it's really advantage to continue in HD globe add on and if not how to change it?? Please help

FRUSTRATEDINDIAN said:
Need help guys... I have South silver package with HD globe add on.. The HD globe add on was added long before for extra 150rs per minth and now I couldn't remove it.. Now I could see many HD add-on packages with cheaper cost.. So please suggest me if it's really advantage to continue in HD globe add on and if not how to change it?? Please help

Bro currently HD Globe add on is not available and South Super premium HD add on is avilable....May be after d2h discontinued HD Globe Add on they must have changed your Globe add on to South Super premium HD add on.....If you want to remove please call Customer care or mail to [email protected] with your Customer ID....I can tell you one good offer , which is the 1+1 HD add on If you take this offer then you will get 1 month free......So If you need you can take 6+6 offer In which you will pay for 6 months and next 6 months will be free...:k

Vishnu777 said:
Bro currently HD Globe add on is not available and South Super premium HD add on is avilable....May be after d2h discontinued HD Globe Add on they must have changed your Globe add on to South Super premium HD add on.....If you want to remove please call Customer care or mail to [email protected] with your Customer ID....I can tell you one good offer , which is the 1+1 HD add on If you take this offer then you will get 1 month free......So If you need you can take 6+6 offer In which you will pay for 6 months and next 6 months will be free...:k

Thanks for your suggestion bro.. In my d2h profile page, it still shows HD globe add on only and not South super premium HD..in my opinion,  The advantage of continuing HD globe add on is I get all main channels in HD.. Star sports 1 and 2, ten 1 and Sony six in HD.. In addition I get most of lifestyle channels and 3 English movie channel and 2 hindi movie channels in HD.. For tamil channels hd I have added South HD 1+1.. So finally I'm paying around 180 extra to my base cost.. 
I needh sports, English movies and tamil channels in HD including star vijay.. So please suggest me whether I can get all those within 180 rs extra cost which I'm paying now.. Thanks in advance for your time bro

For getting English movies etc HD channels on Rs 180 Extra is hard...If you want that channels you can go with South diamond and 6+6 HD add on.....After 1 year there will be some other add ons after the merging completes...

On New south diamond you can take free regional add ons If you take Tamil add on you will get Vijay HD also....
So I will suggest this way...

South diamond = 435 and 6+6 HD = 87.5
therefor u will need to pay 522.5 per month for 1 year.

29dc133ddd9874abea3fa5f5f44427f2.jpg
825ce39093a4c36973e5fc71ef1f1844.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock