General Discussion & Updates about d2h

i see them replying on Twitter, facebook but not replying to my posts and email :mad::mad::mad:
Earlier I have got reply within hours..But nowadays it takes 2-3 days...

Try sending mail continuously...Or tell Senior CC Executive that you want to change your mail ID by calling customer care.

If you want to talk to senior then you should tell the CC to transfer the call to senior and then he will transfer it.

Earlier I have got reply within hours..But nowadays it takes 2-3 days...

Try sending mail continuously...Or tell Senior CC Executive that you want to change your mail ID by calling customer care.

If you want to talk to senior then you should tell the CC to transfer the call to senior and then he will transfer it.

im outside india bro
i sent so many emails several times , no reply yet
very bad customer support !

hello guys..... members are saying that after merging d2h adds channels on there platform.
the process of merging have taken the one year and in that time they did not add any channels or I think it's right from saying that they did not add any good channels because they add carriage fee channels or shopping channels if it's a rule that they can't add any channels before merging then why they add these channels or why did not add any demanding channels I feel very poor that they don't have any hd music channel and I am fan of songs...
somebody saying that if they add any channels then it will add on both dth but recently they added songsdew skystarmovies but in dish TV they did not add....if they are able to add separately then why don't they add demanding channels.....

are they fooling us

They r not fooling us,but after official announcement only we can decide about company,is it good company or foolish company, so let u wait for another few months, I decided to wait till june

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock