General Discussion & Updates about d2h

i talked to CC on 91156 91156 and CC doesnt have English option and staff doesnt speak english.
is there any other cc number for English assistance ?

i talked to CC on 91156 91156 and CC doesnt have English option and staff doesnt speak english.
is there any other cc number for English assistance ?
When I calls there is no any option to chose language..CC directly speaks in Malayalam...Earlier it was their...

Yes changed
IMG_20180221_222803.jpg

IMG_20180221_222837.jpg

IMG_20180221_222854.jpg

When I calls there is no any option to chose language..CC directly speaks in Malayalam...Earlier it was their...
This is a major issue with d2h, they redirect customers to call centers belonging to the region of their chosen regional add-on pack. Many of us want english and that is not available.

Abzy.com added in 2 more slots..
they are Faltu Dth service provider any time shopping channel add prove not capable form add new good channel:mad::sleep:(n):knife::wall::tears::sleepy::damn:this year all channels are removed from and next week also two channel removed not add channel they are removed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock