General Discussion & Updates about d2h

somebody saying that if they add any channels then it will add on both dth but recently they added songsdew skystarmovies but in dish TV they did not add....if they are able to add separately then why don't they add demanding channels.....

are they fooling us

The backlog is huge and they will add selected important channels in future.So Kindly dont expect all channels to be added on both D2h and Dishtv.

can someone help me re-activate my stb ?
i ve been emailing cc since saturday and no reply, i used my registered email address
fb and twitter only replied "We have forwarded your request to our team and will get back to you shortly."

is [email protected] dead ?
whats happening with d2h ?

Colors Tamil is not working in Flexi South Pack+TamilAddOn. Anyone facing the same problem?

can someone help me re-activate my stb ?
i ve been emailing cc since saturday and no reply, i used my registered email address
fb and twitter only replied "We have forwarded your request to our team and will get back to you shortly."

is [email protected] dead ?
whats happening with d2h ?
I received mail today.. waited for 5 days..They are too slow

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock