General Discussion & Updates about d2h

• Thread starter Thread starter Balaji G
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,504
  • Views Views: Views 958,465
Baby TV HD will get added on LCN 951 soon & I think tonight we might get Zee Kannada HD.

Is slot available for Cinemalu HD?
Zee Keralam HD also might get added soon.

Mostly they will cover South regional HD channels soon.
984 n 985 but for tamil i think.

D2h unnecessary adding channels
And increased NCF
Iam selected 79 channels , they add basic value combo.

VzongGC.jpg

I had selected my pack through d2h website few days back. Switchover is not yet done. Today I called Cc they said it will be done today. But when I selected my packs it was 720 and Cc told me that my new package cost is 462. God knows what they have done.

They have removed many HD packs from broadcasters whose HD channels they dont have currently. Or dont plan to add in the recent future. So that could be a plausible reduction reason. Same happened to me too.

Spoke again with CC. All the HD bouquets from broadcasters, where in D2h misses even 1 of the HD channels have all been removed, i.e. TV18, Times, Zee, Discovery, Turner etc., and if we want to watch these channels, we WILL have to go for ALC only, till all HD channels are included by D2h. Only God knows when that will happen, but given that Star and Sony HD's have been added, we can only hope.

So, as a result, if you had chosen bouquets from these broadcasters, the prices of them have been deducted. Mine has fallen from 850/- to 400/- per month!

Back
Top Bottom