General Discussion & Updates about d2h

• Thread starter Thread starter Balaji G
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,504
  • Views Views: Views 958,464
Check the below reply from @Basil bro.

d2h had earlier run disconnection scroll in Sep 2018 due to alleged default in payment by MK Network.The disconnection was stayed by TDSAT.The stay was valid till 29 Jan 2019.

The channels have been disconnected due to 'non signing of Interconnection agreement'.

MK Network claimed that 15 days scroll has to be given but TDSAT gave go-ahead.At the same time the alleged default of payment and insufficient notice through scroll will be judged by TDSAT.

Please don't create seperate thread for such queries. You can post in general discussion thread bro.

I recharged my account. Even sent Ref command. Still channels showing account disconnected. I called up cc they told me to check after 5 hrs. What the hell is going on? What shall I do now. Kindly help.

Same Here..Mine almost 400rs debited yesterday evening from d2h account.complained through calling CC nd mailed to customer care and andhrapradeshnodal mail which is given in website..should see what would they reply.
Still not got any reply from anyone nor the debited balance of 400rs had not been refunded back..What should i do get the amount back to my d2h account..is there any other way.?..

Still not got any reply from anyone nor the debited balance of 400rs had not been refunded back..What should i do get the amount back to my d2h account..is there any other way.?..

In my case calls were not working so I sent a mail which was responded but action still not done. This was in case of Dishtv. Wait for some more days to settle the rush.You can then call or email or reach them by other means.They will surely settle the issue then.

@Amit1079 or any Who have old d2h boxes like 2222 rf.. Try this go to ch.602 surya > now go mosaic menu> now press active button. After that what u get post ss

@Amit1079 or any Who have old d2h boxes like 2222 rf.. Try this go to ch.602 surya > now go mosaic menu> now press active button. After that what u get post ss
IMG-20190205-235641.jpg

Back
Top Bottom