General Discussion & Updates about d2h

• Thread starter Thread starter Balaji G
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,504
  • Views Views: Views 958,464
I have a query and require clarification from senior members. If I select D2h Hd platinum hd combo worth 586 plus taxes, will I have to select FTA channels separately and pay 153 along with Hd combo? Also regional Hd channels like Star jalsha is missing from hd combos. Kindly clarify.

I have a query and require clarification from senior members. If I select D2h Hd platinum hd combo worth 586 plus taxes, will I have to select FTA channels separately and pay 153 along with Hd combo? Also regional Hd channels like Star jalsha is missing from hd combos. Kindly clarify.
I
I think u can't select fta channels seperately
U can take HD addons
@Sarkar bro am I right
Any other member reply

Combo is a additional top up. So you need to select free channels (up 100 for basic NCF). Because, if you see in that combo, no DD channels, which is mandatory.

If D2H is good enough, they should provide all the DD channels free of NCF if customer selected any of the D2H combo. We need to wait for clear picture bcz still them self not clear about this ;)

For your next question about missing channels in that pack, you need to select in al cart basis. Again here also problem about NCF.

To get all the process properly, we need suffer.

Thanks for TRAI :wall:

System Collapse!!!

I have been migrated from my old packs to the new ones, yet there is absolutely NO similarity to the bouquets I had requested and what is coming for me. I am getting channels not at all requested (in Malayalam and Bhojpuri) and whatever channels I had asked for are all missing. CC is totally helpless and keeps repeating that there is a technical issue. My balance has also come down by Rs.200/- suddenly overnight!.
Mails to [email protected] are also not being answered.
What is the way out for this??

Thanks in advance.

System Collapse!!!

I have been migrated from my old packs to the new ones, yet there is absolutely NO similarity to the bouquets I had requested and what is coming for me. I am getting channels not at all requested (in Malayalam and Bhojpuri) and whatever channels I had asked for are all missing. CC is totally helpless and keeps repeating that there is a technical issue. My balance has also come down by Rs.200/- suddenly overnight!.
Mails to [email protected] are also not being answered.
What is the way out for this??

Thanks in advance.
Same Here..Mine almost 400rs debited yesterday evening from d2h account.complained through calling CC nd mailed to customer care and andhrapradeshnodal mail which is given in website..should see what would they reply.

Same Here..Mine almost 400rs debited yesterday evening from d2h account.complained through calling CC nd mailed to customer care and andhrapradeshnodal mail which is given in website..should see what would they reply.
debiting money is very cheap tactics. They do this intentionally

Jaya channels missing on create package option. And I'm not getting jaya channel after migrated to new package.

Back
Top Bottom