General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Whenever I got to the mera wala plan page I see some Channels(SD and HD) I picked before Feb 1st there. I don't see star sports channels though. But now in the drop down menu I see only SD option. I can't see HD option at all. Is there any solution. I saw someone post that they had been moved to SD pack totally. Wonder if same has happened for me also.
Is your Set Top Box HD Enabled ?

Yes, use same username and password of weblogin
tried the app and created mera wala plan.

Mandatory NCF + GST = 154 ( DD channels pack)
Added 5 HD channels = 141 (sun, vijay, Star sports 1, 2, Movies)
Zee Tamil Pack = 12 Rs

Total is 306 Rs.
Thing is I did not add Sony sports channels since there is no cricket for now on them. If I add that another 60 rs. TRAI plan is costlier I feel.

again on submission I got the message that we have got your request. Same thing happened when I submitted before Feb 1 also and nothing happened.

No problem in login for me. Clear browsing data and cache of your browser first and then login to your account.

I forgot my d2h account password, but when reset password they send new password to mobile number. How to get that to my registered email ID?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock