General Discussion & Updates about d2h

I did not understand, what is this offer exactly?
Box Service Plan is to save the STB Swap + Visit Charges, repair cost in case of faulty STB.

USP’S OF BOX SERVICE PLAN
  1. Extended box warranty is for 1 year.
  2. On STB Swap request, No STB Swap charges + Free Visit.
  3. Saving of Rs. 250 box swap & Rs. 200 Visit charges, total Rs. 450.
  4. No separate recharge needed to opt this plan, charges will get deducted from existing balance.

Terms and conditions of Box Service Plan

1. This plan will get activated from the next day of existing box warranty expires (if Box is already under any warranty)

2. 1 Year STB Swap warranty will be start after 30 days from the plan request date (If Box is Out of Warranty).

3. In case of multiroom connection, one plan will be applicable on one connection only. For other connection/s, separate plan charges will be applicable.

4. Physical/liquid damage of box will not cover under this warranty. For any other engineer visit like alignment / De or Re-installation, service charge will be applicable as this plan will be applicable only if STB found faulty.

Details

1. Total cost for the one year plan is Rs. 120 + GST = Rs. 142.

2. This Plan can be activated from website/customer App, Service center, by calling at customer care.

3. No charge (STB Swap + Visit Charge) to be paid for STB faulty cases within 1 Year (only spare part cost will be charged if applicable).

4. If STB is not faulty & customer called for engineer visit then visit charges would be applicable as per connection warranty.

5. This plan can be purchased only 1 time per connection.

6. In case of multiroom connection, this plan has to be bought separately for all connections.

Kindly tell me if i take the new connection

1. Can i get ses8 satellite instead of ST2 as i m a north user.

2. Also recording free or chargeable in d2h. If yes then how much?

I shall be thankful for your valuable suggestions

Kindly tell me if i take the new connection

1. Can i get ses8 satellite instead of ST2 as i m a north user.

2. Also recording free or chargeable in d2h. If yes then how much?

I shall be thankful for your valuable suggestions
Then buy dish tv or ask them for ses8 direction ( available in new stbs)
Recording chargeble ₹25+ GST

IMG-20211207-190324.jpg
IMG-20211212-191454.jpg

MULTI TV LOCK-IN POLICY WITH NEW MULTI CONNECTION

There is a lock-in of 6 months under new multi connection offer and in case customer wants to move out from Multi TV to Individual before 6 months.

If the child connection is High Defination (HD) and the customer wanted to convert to individual before this lock-in period (6 Months from the date of activation) then the same can be done only by paying conversion charges of Rs.500 per multi connection. For the execution of the request, customer need to have a balance of Rs.550 in d2h account (minimum Rs.50 extra). After 6 months from the date of activation, there shall not be any charges.

In case, balance is less than Rs.550 in the above scenario then the request from Multi TV to individual will not be executed.

CRM will reflect the message “For this conversion, total amount of Rs.500 will be debited from your account” in the existing alert pop up in CRM while taking request for multi to individual if the account balance is greater than equal to Rs.550 in case of HD Multi TV Conversion under Locking period (180 days). (CRM Screenshot will be shared shortly)

Treatment of conversion from Multi TV to Individual in any case if the child connection is Standard Definition (SD) will be shared shortly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock