General Discussion & Updates about d2h

@hike bro sorry to say my dth cost have increased after I switched to d2h from sun direct.
That's the reason buddy we think that we'll watch all channels but in reality we switch back-to-back in between 4-5 channels only.
This was reason to choose SunDirect, it has all important daily watching channels. I watch remaining channels occasionally like Rajasthan News and all. That I can watch on JioTV, MX Player, etc.

I'm watching SA vs India cricket tournament on Star Sports 1 HD with headphones. It seems the volume in right ear is higher than left one. This is only during the play itself. Audio during advertisements is fine.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Times Now Navabharat added by d2h on LCN 749
gWVjmK0.jpg
PI5QnN0.jpg
Why d2h adding north channels on st-2 ?? Better they add pending south channels on st-2.

D2h have both channels dude north+south like other DTH,
DishTV only north channels, we all know they removed south channels,
Who told you south channels has removed from DishTV? channels has been dropped from SES8 alignment only not from DishTV india network..
in NTO era it's no longer makes sense to offer south language channels to North subscribers where each channel's price adds to subscriber's total subscription price and 85% to 90% of them were not even subscribin them.. buisness runs on majority basis.. DishTV already has launched d2h in North Region through SES8 where d2h pure north users can receive north language channels..
DishTV has specially dedicated Hindi dubbed south language movies offerin service channel along with other movie channels showin dubbed south movies for north subscribers on SES8 satellite to subscribe..
For last time you needs to move on from prior 2017 ( it's one of the major reason of d2h user's confusion..) d2h is no longer a independent d2h brand of independent dth operator ' Videocon' , d2h is now a individual brand of DishTV and is a part Dish tv india ( already has completed 4 years as a brand) and bein a part of DishTV ,d2h users will receive channels from channels which are already available on DishTV india platform( SES8+ST2) just like Dish users receives through SES8 or ST2 at a time based on region.. you are able to see north channels on ST2 because DishTV india still has alot of North language subscribers on ST2, Dish south language subscriber's migration from SES8 to ST2 has been already completed and if broadcaster wants to target Pan India coverage for it's channel then they can form such deal with DishTV india resulting channel becomes available from both SES8 & ST2 for Dish & d2h users at a time otherwise it remains based on its target market..

Last edited:
Who told you south channels has removed from DishTV? channels has been dropped from SES8 alignment only not from DishTV india network..
in NTO era it's no longer makes sense to offer south language channels to North subscribers where each channel's price adds to subscriber's total subscription price and 85% to 90% of them were not even subscribin them.. buisness runs on majority basis.. DishTV already has launched d2h in North Region through SES8 where d2h pure north users can receive north language channels..
DishTV has specially dedicated Hindi dubbed south language movies offerin service channel along with other movie channels showin dubbed south movies for north subscribers on SES8 satellite to subscribe..
For last time you needs to move on from prior 2017 ( it's one of the major reason of d2h user's confusion..) d2h is no longer a independent d2h brand of independent dth operator ' Videocon' , d2h is now a individual brand of DishTV and is a part Dish tv india ( already has completed 4 years as a brand) and bein a part of DishTV ,d2h users will receive channels from channels which are already available on DishTV india platform( SES8+ST2) just like Dish users receives through SES8 or ST2 at a time based on region.. you are able to see north channels on ST2 because DishTV india still has alot of North language subscribers on ST2, Dish south language subscriber's migration from SES8 to ST2 has been already completed and if broadcaster wants to target Pan India coverage for it's channel then they can form such deal with DishTV india resulting channel becomes available from both SES8 & ST2 for Dish & d2h users at a time otherwise it remains based on its target market..
Hello mister, what are you saying ? Videocon is brand of independent DTH ?
I know Videocon other business loss so, they sale their DTH business to DishTV,

What DishTV is brand this is worst company, still they don't know how to handle DishD2h business, worst management,
Your are supporting them, I think you are fan of DishTV and fan of Jawahar Goel,

Remember this lines- " Sure, DishTV will sale their business to other companies, or they will shutdown their business"

Worst management,
Movies Now HD
MNX HD
These channels available in DishTv not available in D2h,
Still you are supporting them,

Videocon is brand of independent DTH?
Have you ever heard words like dependent ( where you are dependent on someone and independent( where you are not dependent on anyone to do your stuff..?

And for your clarity Videocon wasn't a brand it was operator of d2h brand which is now DishTV's property since last 4 years..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock