General Discussion & Updates about d2h

@Rom1moR ok bro I understand, thanks for your reply.

Here we want south Telugu+Hindi channels in d2h, like Zee Classic, Mastii, Gemini Movies HD, Gemini Music HD. etc...
Want few important channels not all pending channels,
Hope you understand it,
Hope they will sign new Rio for south subscribers.

If d2h has signed on for a bouquet which includes these north indian chs then same can b provided to south indian subscribers or d2h can opt for including chs like Zee Classic on standalone basis by signing agreement with broadcaster and add channel on ST2. It is upto them if they want to provide important north indian chs to south indian subscribers

Chek your offer in my box showing..Nick HD + 4 rs + gst. Original price 10 rs + GST
aIAqwtP.jpg
Its not like that not offers
Price is 10rs only
They just want to say HD price is 4 rs extra compared to its SD version which is 6rs
Its showing in all SD channels if its HD version is available on d2h
See here
SIbi7jp.jpg

2U2CGow.jpg

Its not like that not offers
Price is 10rs only
They just want to say HD price is 4 rs extra compared to its SD version which is 6rs
Its showing in all SD channels if its HD version is available on d2h
See here
SIbi7jp.jpg

2U2CGow.jpg
New Technique to add more customer..😂

Well the decision was taken to make dish tv a destination for north, west, east subscribers while d2h be the operator focused south india and east india region bcoz in my opinion earlier strategy of making all channels available across these 2 platforms did not yield much success.
This is to inform you that after amalgamation of d2h in to DishTV India Ltd, declaration was already made from DishTV India Ltd that DishTV will operate both the brands in respective bandwidth capacity for couple of years independently and durin this time both brand's operations were merged formin a single distribution platform.. Previous operator Videocon was havin different technologies and ecosystem so for that DishTV needed time for d2h to settle into DishTV ecosystem & technology without disturbin ongoin Operations & business
and that was the reason you saw both headends SES8 & ST2 carryin channels both regions .. once common operatin platform was created DishTV India started migration of Dish south subscribers base on SES8 to ST2 through initiatin Software Updates phase wise..
SES8 for North channels was always a part of process of creatin single distribution platform for both brands.. broadcasters forms agreements with DishTV India ( Company/Operator/Distributor) to distribute their channels through Dish,D2h & Zing individual brands..

1649486896203.jpg

Last edited:
D2h infinity app channel guide section showing Food Food channel logo on Korean Drama Active LCN : 145
FnIDffD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock