General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Phir zee bollywood kitne number par hai
If you're ST2 user then check this,

If Ses8 using look into this,

Aur channel activate kaise honge jab d2h mein hain hi nahi ses8 alignment ho jane ke baad kya sabhi channel d2h infinity mein show karenge ya nahi
It will show on d2h infinity app
Even some packs of d2h will show you extra channels which are available at ses8 alignment
Also most of extra channels are FTA so you will get almost all channels available at ses8 with your d2h package.

I recently bought d2h connection and the technician did not give me the av cable that comes in the box of the reciver. When i asked he said, "you have opted to use the HDMI cable from the box instead of using your own so you don't get to keep the av cable".
He also charged me 50 rupees for additional rg6 compression connector.

I don't think this is right.

I recently bought d2h connection and the technician did not give me the av cable that comes in the box of the reciver. When i asked he said, "you have opted to use the HDMI cable from the box instead of using your own so you don't get to keep the av cable".
He also charged me 50 rupees for additional rg6 compression connector.

I don't think t
Mere paas v7000 hdw box hai d2h customer care ne bola aapko naya box lena hoga ses8 alignment ke liye aur 700₹ ka hai new box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock