General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,247
Today I got a news in our local news paper tha Anil Ambani handled reliance channels like magic,ganga got sold to Z group.
Please anyone google out this news to confirm.

sajeev menon22 said:
Today I got a news in our local news paper tha Anil Ambani handled reliance channels like magic,ganga got sold to Z group.
Please anyone google out this news to confirm.
Yes true read here more Link Removed

Taken from RDTV official website:

Monthly prices are mentioned for all Subscription, Regional, Add on packs & Value Added Services.
Taxes are subject to change. Any tax change will impact customers package price with immediate effect.
Information mentioned on the leaflet/Website including channel line-up is indicative and subject to change anytime without prior notice.
For current information at the time of purchase and for special offers on multiple set-top box connections please contact Reliance Digital TV Customer Care.
Lock in period of 90 days applicable on A-La-Cart channels & of 30 days on all other packs.
For non-commercial use only.
HD channels can be seen only using HD/HD DVR set-top box.
Offers mentioned here are on rental basis, unless mentioned otherwise.
Operator charges apply on SMS and calls.
*Not applicable with Bare Box offer.
#All entry offers are inclusive of GSK and all other charges.
GSK is Get Started Kit which is required to activate your services. Our Installation Partner shall provide the set-top box, dish and other accessories for the installation.
Monthly subscription charges are inclusive of equipment usage charges of Rs.50 per month.
Topper is not included as a part of any subscription or add on or regional packs
##Channel count for non-south states (not applicable in Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Pondicherry) calculated as channels listed+10 Audio channels + Marathi Regional Pack at additional charges.
##Channel count for south states (only applicable in Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Pondicherry) calculated channels listed+10 Audio channels+Telugu+Tamil Regional Pack.
Value, Value Sports, Bronze Sports packs & related offers are available only in South States.
Silver Pack & related offers are available only in Non South States
Customer needs to call customer care to activate or Renew existing Long Term Packs
A month denotes a period of 30 days

any news regarding xmas and new year plans of RDTV? Will they merge their service with any existing DTH?

After two months discontinuation I renewed my RDTV with an amount of 250/- and they gave me 15 Rs cash back.

Back
Top Bottom