Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,365
  • Views Views: Views 1,049,464
I don't know if I'm asking this question on the right topic: somehow on the HD version of Colors TV, the "HD" inscription next to the logo was removed ?

We are still very far from removing HD wordmarks from channel logos, like channels in many countries around the world have done. Indians still need that validation to show that a certain channel is an HD channel.

I don't know if I'm asking this question on the right topic: somehow on the HD version of Colors TV, the "HD" inscription next to the logo was removed ?
IN Middle east version of Colors there is no word HD written since they launched HD version of colors... they had replaced SD version with HD version....same is the case with star plus

Big-TV-Shows-Look-to-Rake-in-the-Moolah-in-Festive-Season.jpg

Media-Gears-up-for-an-Ad-Blossom-as-Premiumisation-Takes-Root.jpg

Update :

"SAIRAM" which is double entry at 516 & 517, now removed and No. 517 given to Filamchi.

Total SATELLITE TV CHANNELS (Permitted) - 913.

In Picture Quality Wise....

Colors Kannada
Udaya tv
Zee Kannada
Siri Kannada
Star Suvarna

Movies...

Udaya Movies
Colors Kannada Cinema
Zee Picchar
Public Movies
Star Suvarna Plus

GEC HD

Udaya TV HD
Colors Kannada HD
Star Suvarna HD
Zee Kannada HD
No doubt on Sun Network PQ.
Sun Network gives Superior PQ since antenna ERA.
Sun Network comes No. 1 PQ matter then Sony Network comes 2nd.

Did anyone notice change in the accent of the announcer for "this program is brought to you by..." on Star Sports channels? Previously even purely Indian products like Kamla Pasand used to be pronounced with a thick foreign (US?) accent. But now it sounds like a person with Indian accent.

Changes due to recent merger?

Tarak Mehta ka ooltah chashma kab start hoga SONY WAH par ..Sony wah ke official website per sab email send kro start ho sakta hai ...I want to watch this show ...

T: When will Tarak Mehta's ooltah chashmah start on SONY WAH.. send your email to Sony WAH's official website, it might start... I want to watch this show...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom