General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views: Views 150,641
Vicky bro what u think, suddenly bigtv stopped adding channels, wat might b d reason, spase issue

RDTV forum almost dead :verysad:
No updates here. And probably no one has taken the 5 year FTA pack. Still attached to my first DTH of 9 years :sad:

RDTV only has 300 channels space. Already STB showing 299. Hence, there will not be any more additions. If they want to add, they will remove some channels.
As you said it is having 299 channels so we can expect one more channel. Right bro?

Can anyone tell me why RDTV section of this forum is quite ? Has everyone stopped recharging RDTV like me ?

@TJ_DJ bro @Vicky bro @Hassan Syed bro and others where are you ? Kindly share if any new updates....

Can anyone tell me why RDTV section of this forum is quite ? Has everyone stopped recharging RDTV like me ?

@TJ_DJ bro @Vicky bro @Hassan Syed bro and others where are you ? Kindly share if any new updates....
I already mentioned my displeasure about this section being completely quiet few days back. There are no real updates to share. Looks like no one in the forum has opted for the FTA plan. Hence no one has any updates.

@M.J.Sadiq bro gives updates on scans. I understand additions/removals/updates from that. That's it.
@Vicky bro gives few updates sometimes, but yet to see anyone on the FTA Plan.
@Hassan Syed bro I think is on Max-Pack still. He gives updates on Sony network (un)availability.

But why you post it here ankush bro ? Post it in appropriate section.

One of my friend tried to activate HD channels in his Big TV but the company denied by saying that they are no more offering HD channels. It proves they are not interested in launching HD channels. Sony Ten all channels are down with a written message that we will be back soon :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock