General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,256
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
no bulk channels addition ???

Bulk channels addition will be possible only if they buy new frequencies from Mesat 3B otherwise Sun DTH and Reliance Digital both are facing space crunch issue to adjust more and more channels in old frequencies

Hassan Syed said:
Bulk channels addition will be possible only if they buy new frequencies from Mesat 3B otherwise Sun DTH and Reliance Digital both are facing space crunch issue to adjust more and more channels in old frequencies

Hassan Syed bro this year rdtv leading the channel additions :ohya:ohya

Please check this thread

Star issues switch-off notice to Sun Direct for non-payment

Vicky said:
Hassan Syed bro this year rdtv leading the channel additions :ohya:ohya

Please check this thread

Star issues switch-off notice to Sun Direct for non-payment

Brother I am talking about addition of channels like Dish TV did. We seen in past as soon Dish TV activated new frequencies from new satellite they added a lot of channels in new frequencies. As we all know that providers can only add some specific number of channels per frequency. To overcome this thing new frequencies are critical. I am sure we will see a huge number of channels addition in no time for Sun DTH and Reliance Digital once they purchased new frequencies from Mesat 3B

correct bro,both dth only low channels count:dodgy

Hassan Syed said:
Brother I am talking about addition of channels like Dish TV did. We seen in past as soon Dish TV activated new frequencies from new satellite they added a lot of channels in new frequencies. As we all know that providers can only add some specific number of channels per frequency. To overcome this thing new frequencies are critical. I am sure we will see a huge number of channels addition in no time for Sun DTH and Reliance Digital once they purchased new frequencies from Mesat 3B

Dish TV adds useless channels........... :wall

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
wht r the exclusive channels in RDTV ?

lots of shopping channels only exclusive:lol

why RDTV focus on HD channels rather than managing space crunch which won't be solved anytime soon ...

Add all HD channels & remove most of useless SD channels

Back
Top Bottom