General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,256
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
why RDTV focus on HD channels rather than managing space crunch which won't be solved anytime soon ...

Add all HD channels & remove most of useless SD channels
If Reliance shared Sun Network channels from Sun Direct TP's and shared channels from DD free dish like Dish TV and then remove useless crap channels only then they will be able to have enough space to add HD channels. By doing this their SD channels count will also increase.

From your point of view which are the crap/useless/waste channels in RDTV ?
My side it will be win tv,jaihind,jivi shoppe,best deal tv,den snapdeal tv and cinema tv,I don't have any further idea about other language channels because I only watch Malayalam,Hindi,Tamil and English channels only.

Hassan Syed said:
If Reliance shared Sun Network channels from Sun Direct TP's and shared channels from DD free dish like Dish TV and then remove useless crap channels only then they will be able to have enough space to add HD channels. By doing this their SD channels count will also increase.

I agree. .is it possible ?

sajeev menon22 said:
From your point of view which are the crap/useless/waste channels in RDTV ?
My side it will be win tv,jaihind,jivi shoppe,best deal tv,den snapdeal tv and cinema tv,I don't have any further idea about other language channels because I only watch Malayalam,Hindi,Tamil and English channels only.

they are many fta channels worth noting ..
even some DD channels could be removed.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:

If it was possible, I am sure both (Sun Direct & Reliance Digital) must avail that option. I really wonder why this option is available to Dish TV and not other DTH

Dish TV has invested heavily on satellites. ...
but can Sundirect or RDTV take the risks. ..

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
they are many fta channels worth noting ..
even some DD channels could be removed.

Removing DD channels is not possible at all. If you do,then the licence for DTH operation will be cancelled in no time.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
To certain extend its possible. But sharing of Sun channels is not possible as some are pay channels.
Reliance can collect channels from DD free dish and there by freeing some 2tps and also increase the channel count by adding other channels hosted in DD free dish other than DD channels.

Hassan Syed said:
If it was possible, I am sure both (Sun Direct & Reliance Digital) must avail that option. I really wonder why this option is available to Dish TV and not other DTH

Its not possible in the case of Airtel DTH , Tata Sky and Videocon D2H. For all others its possible

Back
Top Bottom