General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,256
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Dish TV has invested heavily on satellites. ...
but can Sundirect or RDTV take the risks. ..

Dish tv is utilising the most of the resources they have. They are collecting signals from many.
Sun direct also invested a lot on M3B but the recent isssues just put sun direct on back foot .

hirffa said:
Dish tv is utilising the most of the resources they have. They are collecting signals from many.
Sun direct also invested a lot on M3B but the recent isssues just put sun direct on back foot .

If Sundirect manage to add all channels, then they would give most economical packages. ..
I hope they move on faster.

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
If Sundirect manage to add all channels, then they would give most economical packages. ..
I hope they move on faster.

But they are not willing to do any such thing. Thats the ultimate cause for the problem. They need carrier fees for hosting that channel too.
In future they may go for that. They have no other option at this time to increase the channel count.

hirffa said:
Removing DD channels is not possible at all. If you do,then the licence for DTH operation will be cancelled in no time.

Then why Sun Direct is not having DD -Saptagiri ? In that case their license could also be cancelled. :huh

Bishnu15 said:
Expecting more Bengali Channels on RDTV.

So RDTV has also got Measat 3b Tps :huh

That I dont know bro. I have no idea about RDTV. I dont use RDTV & neither I know any officials of RDTV. Its only my guess bro.

Bishnu15 said:
That I dont know bro. I have no idea about RDTV. I dont use RDTV & neither I know any officials of RDTV. Its only my guess bro.

Ok :k

Back
Top Bottom