General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,248
Hassan bro I think they need to add some more regional channels too. What say bro ?

Bishnu15 said:
Hassan bro I think they need to add some more regional channels too. What say bro ?

I agree with u. There are many useful channels missing in Reliance Digital :(

The picture quality of Reliance digital Tv is awsome & we can watch programmes when its raining heavily.

Bishnu15 said:
No only 2 DD Channels are missing :

1. DD - India :(
2. DD -Yadagiri. :shy

DD UP
DD MP
DD Bihar
DD Rajasthan all these available bro. :tup

OK
I referred reliance digital TV channel list but there was no above channels in it

I like DD India very much and I get it on sun direct.

Can anyone help me on how to change the language of a channel on RDTV ? Suppose U want to watch Discovery in Bengali then how to do it?

Bishnu15 said:
Can anyone help me on how to change the language of a channel on RDTV ? Suppose U want to watch Discovery in Bengali then how to do it?

Bro first press the right key on remote,it's showing the 2 options one is more information & another one change the language & subtitles menu,select the that options,it will display the language options,select the language & press the close icon:k

Here's the rdtv user guide;)

http://www.reliancedigitaltv.com/SDUserGuide.pdf

even no English gec HD channel like star worldHD, colors infinityHD,zee Cafe HD,AXN HD,when They should add all Hindi Gec HD Channel what you guys say

Adithya Vikram said:
even no English gec HD channel like star worldHD, colors infinityHD,zee Cafe HD,AXN HD,when They should add all Hindi Gec HD Channel what you guys say

In Hindi GEC category Sony HD is needed
&
in English GEC category Colors Infinity HD & Star World HD is needed
:)

Back
Top Bottom