General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views Views: Views 152,248
Hassan Syed said:
Reliance Digital is more inclined towards North India.

Yes
that's why South channels are less
but still reliance having good number of South regional channels

I think RDTV restructuring its package. Just check website. Package details not coming. Telling updation in process.

Reliance Digital is more interested in selling SD boxes at the moment.

Bishnu15 said:
I think RDTV restructuring its package. Just check website. Package details not coming. Telling updation in process.

I think they are planning to increase packs prices:s

abhi123 said:
Jay bro do you have any info regarding this:huh:shy
No bro no any info related hike. But they definitely hike,15 to 20 rs per pack. And RDTV is only one Player that, their price hike is pending. so may be....

jay vithlani said:
No bro no any info related hike. But they definitely hike,15 to 20 rs per pack. And RDTV is only one Player that, their price hike is pending. so may be....

Okay thanx bro:luv and bro yes they will definitely hike 15 to 20 Rs per pack :s

Yesterday I received welcome call from RDTV. I asked about HD Boxes availability. The girl replied when you can watch all 250 channels in HD then why take HD Box ? I asked about Ruposhi Bangla's replacement. She said talks are going on with ETV News Bangla and Kolkata TV. Either of the two might be added in near future. Both might not be added. She also added talks are going on to add back Star Sports 4 in bronze pack.

Back
Top Bottom