Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

RE: General discussions on TV channels news

Yes i think soon Colors will launch all its remaining regional channels :HD feed :k

Cinema TV logo size increased & Showing Test Signal
WoXD2h9.jpg

So This Channel Also Started on The Naaptol New Tp i think :k

Doordarshan and CCTV To Exchange Programmes For
Improving Ties

Doordrshan-and-CCTV.jpg

New Delhi: On the Occasion of President Pranab Mukherjees visit to China, Doordarshan and CCTV, the public broadcaster of China, will telecast a series of programmes fostering better people-to-people understanding between the two countries.

A statement released by Doordarshan said that Mukherjees visit to China, from 24th to 27th May will lead to an interesting exchange of programmes between the two public broadcasters.

Prasar Bharati CEO, Jawahar Sircar, played an instrumental role in the signing of the agreement with CCTV president Nie Chen Xi, back then, it added.

Doordarshan and CCTV to exchange programmes for improving ties

Doordarshan and CCTV To Exchange Programmes For Improving Ties

Doordrshan-and-CCTV.jpg

New Delhi: On the Occasion of President Pranab Mukherjees visit to China, Doordarshan and CCTV, the public broadcaster of China, will telecast a series of programmes fostering better people-to-people understanding between the two countries.

A statement released by Doordarshan said that Mukherjees visit to China, from 24th to 27th May will lead to an interesting exchange of programmes between the two public broadcasters.

Prasar Bharati CEO, Jawahar Sircar, played an instrumental role in the signing of the agreement with CCTV president Nie Chen Xi, back then, it added.

Doordarshan and CCTV to exchange programmes for improving ties

kumarvishwas said:
Right Bro....Cinema TV showing Test Signal

General discussions on TV channels news

kumarvishwas said:
its becoz of this

http://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=135295

My distributor said Jaya TV HD launching this month 25th and Raj TV HD launching on November 2016.
please anybody confirm this news.??????

sutharshan said:
My distributor said Jaya TV HD launching this month 25th and Raj TV HD launching on November 2016.
please anybody confirm this news.??????

Replied in GD Thread anna :shy ..

Sony Max  :hd ....PQ awsome....if they shows 1970 movies....PQ remains same in 16:9 ratio... :luv  :luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock