DDF Exclusive Anime shows & Movies Updates on Indian Kids Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Detective Conan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 390
  • Views Views: Views 61,724
they would edit episodes in future for sure after getting feedback , last time when they had rights of dragon ball they just skipped some episodes and only focused on action fighting episodes, later stopped airing the show.

just give them feedback on their DM on their social media handle. Cartoon network usually edit violent or inappropriate scenes of animated shows and including anime shows before airing it.

you would surely not want over censor done by Disney kids channels even for Doraemon or Pokémon kids anime series..

kindly dont ask further regarding this. ,

P.S only some of the dragon ball has odd episodes which could be easily skipped, they are certainly not bad like r rated films, even moderately odd episodes would certainly be edited by cartoon network team.
Yeah only early episodes of db has some crazy moments and series becomes more about fighting and less pervy as it goes on. I definitely wouldn't ask them to censor or give them a written complain because the fanboy side of me is happy with less censorship but as someone who doesn't want db to get banned it makes me worry.

Back
Top Bottom