Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

If they Change the Logo Position Audience Feel Good and Like Fresh Channel.
Hope they will change logo position atleast in future
Plz.... Bro. The logo as it is, in the same place. They very intelligent. If we enter a shop, our eyes go directly to the right bottom. So they keep the attractive things in right. And here I hate the Tamil sun channels.😡😡

In Sony Pal CID showing in Full HD format with Great PQ (y):tup:

Dm5bJRi.jpg
gUcIlvU.jpg
b3SYwuz.jpg

Fledgling Sony Yay betting big on kids genre

It is on our OTT (over the top ) channel Sony Liv because it has an extremely sticky fanbase but it is not available on TV because the numbers are really small," said Dutta.

They have mentioned about anime and animax , but i hate that they are lying about the fact they support anime content in ott they dont even promote their own intl channel Animax in their app like they do for their new channel , apart from that they don't even provide schedule.

still i'm happy atleast they acknowledge their is loyal anime fans of Animax who still support it by watching it on sony liv in India . when they say indian animation film is made only for india not for the world.. why cant they make indian animation for the world taking inspiration from kids anime genre movies using original stories ?

It is on our OTT (over the top ) channel Sony Liv because it has an extremely sticky fanbase but it is not available on TV because the numbers are really small," said Dutta.

They have mentioned about anime and animax , but i hate that they are lying about the fact they support anime content in ott they dont even promote their own intl channel Animax in their app like they do for their new channel , apart from that they don't even provide schedule.

still i'm happy atleast they acknowledge their is loyal anime fans of Animax who still support it by watching it on sony liv in India . when they say indian animation film is made only for india not for the world.. why cant they make indian animation for the world taking inspiration from kids anime genre movies using original stories ?
I agree with you

I agree with you rather than airing crappy shows they should air some animes based on kids genre with good quality animation even they deserve something better. And the shows doesn't have good storyline even Doraemon and Shinchan better than these crap shows which they air and Doraemon and Shinchan I am watching since childhood and it's still airing now think about the popularity they have than these shows which they air on Yay 🤷🏻🤷🏻

90 % sure now that Star India is launching or revamping some channel soon which will in coming days cater to classic bollywood cinema fans. They have acquired sooooo many old films and having test run across hindi movie network post midnight. Same kind of thing happened before they started showing more dubbed hollywood films in last few months.

Waiting for this awesome news. Right now watching the 1983 masterpiece "Masoom" on Star Utsav Movies, this one is a beautifully crafted emotional , touching portrayal of a sensitive topic. Love it since childhood :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock