Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

DD National showing movies with Subtitles
vODnOS8.jpg

xWYFluK.jpg

DT6zH2F.jpg

Is it a govt order bro :huh:
@Basil @Abhinav842 Bro's so here is the one. I think which i got news some days back from Tatasky team about 12 new channels DD Actve service for each class . So it may be mandatory channels for DTHs ?That is Tatasky working on it :nj:
Today in newspaper article has come

Wion made a world-class documentary on #covid19. I still couldn't believe it actually. Here's the link( ignore their reference to covid as Wuhan Virus) :
Source

Shame on WION. Why the censorship? They should have referenced it as Chinese Wuhan Virus.
Lmao. At least they can pretend to be unbiased.
Can anyone explain why Sony Pal failed as second GEC? I didn't had the channel until it became a rerun channel.
It was launched in September 2014 as a women's channel but the ratings were abysmal. So it rebranded as an FTA GEC in February 2015. Thereafter it saw great success for 4 years until it left DDFD in 2019.
They could have continued it just like and TV. It was the time when Sony's main gec and sab were not performing well, so they made it FTA on ddfd to concentrate on their main gecs and we know what happened as a result of it 🙂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock