Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

When they noticed that english gec chs r performing badly and need movies to get some ratings. Well zee can b given benefit of doubt for having difficulty in acquiring content as much of it is now with others but disney/star has so much to choose from but they r simply taking back steps without even trying. Due to ott only comedy, reality and few fantasy/drama shows can work on tv, rest of things viewers do not seem to tune in bcoz of censorship or continuity
Well in early 2000s, star world didn't show movies. All movies were on Star movies only.

AXN showed movies from launch itself. Remember watching Gattaca, Quick and the Dead etc. on AXN.

Never had Zee Cafe when I was in India. Going through the guide, I see that it shows movies daily.

Colors Infinity is the only English GEC which doesn't show movies.

Well in early 2000s, star world didn't show movies. All movies were on Star movies only.

AXN showed movies from launch itself. Remember watching Gattaca, Quick and the Dead etc. on AXN.

Never had Zee Cafe when I was in India. Going through the guide, I see that it shows movies daily.

Colors Infinity is the only English GEC which doesn't show movies.
Comedy Central also don't air movies

After the second rebrand of the Star Maa channels, I feel it is now high time for Star Movies and Jalsha Movies to rebrand. These two desperately need an update. Star Movies has never changed once in 11 years and the current look of Jalsha Movies (which has been used since launch) is approaching 8 years.

But I do NOT think that Star Suvarna and Star Suvarna Plus need to rebrand. Their current logos and graphics are perfectly okay to me. Though Asianet Movies needs to update its logo (the graphics have already been updated).

Last edited:
Your post seems empty.

Wow.. Unexpected. Seems they heard me:wink2:Logo looks great 👌
Waiting for Star Suvarna's turn:ok2:
This logo suits for Suvarna too☺
Wanted your comment on Star Movies and Jalsha Movies. But I think Star Suvarna (Plus) looks pretty decent right now.
After the second rebrand of the Star Maa channels, I feel it is now high time for Star Movies and Jalsha Movies to rebrand. These two desperately need an update. Star Movies has never changed once in 11 years and the current look of Jalsha Movies (which has been used since launch) is approaching 8 years.

But I do NOT think that Star Suvarna and Star Suvarna Plus need to rebrand. Their current logos and graphics are perfectly okay to me. Though Asianet Movies needs to update its logo (the graphics have already been updated).

Star Suvarna's graphics package is good but the only thing is that they don't maintain uniformity. They show slightly different graphics for different serials.

vyf8ekK.png

KHRjum2.png

Zee cinema HD changing thier pattern for upcoming weeks . First they use to telecast a bollywood movie daily on WEEK days at 9 pm but in coming days zee cinema HD will be following the pattern of telecasting a South Dubbed film daily at 9 pm

Zee cinema HD changing thier pattern for upcoming weeks . First they use to telecast a bollywood movie daily on WEEK days at 9 pm but in coming days zee cinema HD will be following the pattern of telecasting a South Dubbed film daily at 9 pm
Wow. South dubbed films during super prime time? Must be getting high TRPs for these.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock