Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Why Indian channels don't try the US model of programming? Daily shows/serials during daytime and weekly shows/serials during prime time.

Basically daytime series are targeted at housewives. In the evening, husbands will be back from work. So prime time should have some big-budgeted shows.

So they should move all these daily saas-bahu series to daytime.

All broadcasters needs to make an collective decision about their content.....year by year out itv content is only going down.... we dont even have one show which can match up to international level....leave international level even pakistan shows are much better than ours
All Broadcasters needs to make an collective decision to bring only finite weekly shows compromising only 30-40 episodes and they make sure that quality of content is high then only people will watch quality shows otherwise they will only go for overdramatic massy shows
Same happened in pak....before banning itv shows our long running shows always used to be ahead of their finite shows but when they banned itv shows their finite shows started growing steadily leaving no choice to watch
I hope all 4 biggies will make some decision abt quality of shows

What are you saying? 👀
Zee Plex logo is smaller than the regular Zee Channel logos.
Maybe it is just me but the SD logo is quite big and the HD logo (while not big) does not feel like Zee. The HD in italics feels more like Sun, as well as Aaj Tak and the old ESPN HD/Star Cricket HD. It is weird. Also, the top right corner is used only by ZMCL (news) channels, not ZEEL, which uses the top left (except &TV, &privé HD and Zing).
Also Available on DDFD

uNq78vX.jpg

6nYIRJB.jpg

7AaNCtm.jpg

Last edited:
All broadcasters needs to make an collective decision about their content.....year by year out itv content is only going down.... we dont even have one show which can match up to international level....leave international level even pakistan shows are much better than ours
All Broadcasters needs to make an collective decision to bring only finite weekly shows compromising only 30-40 episodes and they make sure that quality of content is high then only people will watch quality shows otherwise they will only go for overdramatic massy shows
Same happened in pak....before banning itv shows our long running shows always used to be ahead of their finite shows but when they banned itv shows their finite shows started growing steadily leaving no choice to watch
I hope all 4 biggies will make some decision abt quality of shows
Right now prime time is from 6pm to 11pm. That is 5 hours. In these 5 hours 10 serials are shown. That means from Mon to Fri, 50 episodes have to be produced.

They can reduce prime time to 8pm-11pm. 3 hours. Make 15 serials to show from Mon to Friday (different serial each day). Each episode 1 hour long. That means 15 episodes. In this way they can save money also.

Also I think most homes, 6pm-8pm they have prayer and dinner. Most people are not infront of TV during this time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock