Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

when sony sports will busy with live match of india vs australia on the
other hand star will busy with India vs australia series highlight for 8 long hrs.even all star sports regional channels also showing. only star sports 1 bangla excluded

TRP k liye star sports kuch bhi karega (for trp star sports will done everything) 😂

when sony sports will busy with live match of india vs australia on the
other hand star will busy with India vs australia series highlight for 8 long hrs.even all star sports regional channels also showing. only star sports 1 bangla excluded

TRP k liye star sports kuch bhi karega (for trp star sports will done everything) 😂

This is Clickbait - TV Version. 😆
Some people might just see IND v AUS written and subscribe to it. 😂

As per my knowledge Only Big Award which are constantly brodcasted on Star Network Every Year has to be Filmfare (SOUTH) in Vijay,Maa,Suvarna & Asianet. North Side StarPlus,Pravah,Jalsha have given up in events.
And there is no hope of bringing the award shows back in the North Channels.

And there is no hope of bringing the award shows back in the North Channels.
Hope? There's absolutely no need of it. STAR is perfectly managing their channels with their Quality Content. They don't need eyeballs to attract consumers, they've achieved their dominance with classy graphics packaging & quality programming.
Awards Shows are for those who need TRP

Found trademark for upcoming plan expansion of TV today network

Aaj Tak Bangla

Aaj Tak Marathi

Aaj Tak Business

Aaj Tak Desh maybe competitor for Zee Hindustan
TV Today Network may launch Aaj Tak Bangla in future. Digitally the group already launched it on Durga Puja 2020

Source

Source

Bangla News: (বাংলা সংবাদ) Latest News in Bengali - Aaj Tak Bangla

I think TV9 Bangla digitally launched to compete with Aaj Tak Bangla !
Breaking - TV9 Bangla set to launch in 2021

Aaj Tak Bangla may launch with same time of Tv9 Bangla launch!

Last edited:
After every few days on random basis star/disney airs dubbed south indian films or bollywood movies all day on Star Gold 2 or Star Utsav Movies. I guess they do so to check which strategy fetches more ratings. Rest of day mix of both r aired. Still believe they get more viewers for bollywood films.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock