Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,380
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,648
Optimus_Prime said:
My Good ness!!!

star Jalsha extended primetime slot from 5PM to 12 AM with 14 daily serial...

Star policy :c

MUMBAI: Lifestyle channel Living Foodz has announced the first edition of the Epicurean Guild Awards, which will be organised in Mumbai on 31 March at The Grand Hyatt.

The awards aim to celebrate premium fine dining and recognise the best lounges across Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.

The jury for the Epicurean Guild Awards comprises personalities and food aficionados such as Prasad Bidappa, Ruchi Sibal, Clinton Cerejo, Bhaichand Patel, Hemamalini Maiya, Nicole Mody, Osama Jalali, Rakhee Vaswani, Tikka Shatrujit Singh, Ajay Chopra, Aditi Kapoor and Magandeep.

The Epicurean Guild Awards will honour the best restaurants offering Italian, Global, Asian and Indian cuisine. Best new restaurants and lounges offering the nightlife experience will also be awarded at the do. Living Foodz has also introduced a popular choice award category.

Living Foodz announces first edition of Epicurean Guild Awards | TelevisionPost.com

RE: General discussions on TV channels news

wewake said:
E-24 is a crap channel yaar...

I want to know about the List of channels applied for license and their contact info like e-mail ids  and also the list of Channels approved licensed till date from I & B or any source..How is it possible.... I want to pitch my scheduling software before hand...Any useful info regarding this on how I should proceed...Thanks in advance friends

-
Thanks,

Sathya

sathyats said:
I want to know about the List of channels applied for license and their contact info like e-mail ids and also the list of Channels approved licensed till date from I & B or any source..How is it possible.... I want to pitch my scheduling software before hand...Any useful info regarding this on how I should proceed...Thanks in advance friends.
Thanks,
Sathya

DDF-Exclusive-List-Of-Exclusive-channels-Names-of-Pending-License-In-MIB

DDF-Exclusive-MIB-List-Of-Channels-channels-got-license-as-28-02-2017

No info about specific channels emails or other details :k

It says THIS SITE IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY. :huh

Back
Top Bottom