Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,227
  • Views Views: Views 1,035,305
I must say, Comedy Central is the best channel to enlighten your worst day with positive vibes. I missed the peak years of Comedy Central with many shows & premiere of new shows in India after international premiere. Young Sheldon made me glued to this channel & also got an opportunity to catch other good shows like Parks & Recreation, Brooklyn 99, Friends etc. Schitt's Creek will replace Young Sheldon from Monday onwards but whenever Comedy Central will restart it again, gonna watch from Season 1. Also waiting for The Big Bang Theory.

I must say, Comedy Central is the best channel to enlighten your worst day with positive vibes. I missed the peak years of Comedy Central with many shows & premiere of new shows in India after international premiere. Young Sheldon made me glued to this channel & also got an opportunity to catch other good shows like Parks & Recreation, Brooklyn 99, Friends etc. Schitt's Creek will replace Young Sheldon from Monday onwards but whenever Comedy Central will restart it again, gonna watch from Season 1. Also waiting for The Big Bang Theory.
I'm waiting for curb your enthusiasm and Barry to come on comedy Central as Viacom own HBO satellite rights most of the channel airs NBC content except young Sheldon which was a CBS show

&flix HD,
The Legend of Zorro movie telecasting in English,Hindi & Tamil,
Last they telecasted in English only...now introduced audio feeds,
When compare with other channels &flix HD telecasting so many movies with Hindi audio feed,
Gb2kIKt.jpg

Note-this movie not dubbed in Telugu, but ETV Plus telecasted in Telugu,

Thanks to ETV, That Telugu audio now available.

Back
Top Bottom