Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Friends, any idea if MTunes HD will ever come back ? It was one of my favorite channels and I miss it :(

Friends, any idea if MTunes HD will ever come back ? It was one of my favorite channels and I miss it :(
Never. :no: I will miss it because it was the only Hindi HD music channel which aired songs showing black bars. :kiss: All the three existing Hindi HD music channels (MTV HD+, Sony Rox HD, MTV Beats HD) air songs fullscreen, without black bars, which I will not appreciate. :angry:
MTunes HD will never come back. :no:

Last edited:
Never. :no: I will miss it because it was the only Hindi HD music channel which aired songs showing black bars. :kiss: All the three existing Hindi HD music channels air songs fullscreen, without black bars, which I do not appreciate.

Sad :( I hope they come back.

Never. :no: I will miss it because it was the only Hindi HD music channel which aired songs showing black bars. :kiss: All the three existing Hindi HD music channels air songs fullscreen, without black bars, which I do not appreciate.
Bro, I believe that HD channel having black bars, that was not look HD, In full-screen I enjoy more.

Jolly Bro, u like black bars??
Yes. And that is why I preferred MTunes HD to the others. Unfortunately MTunes is dead. Thankfully the Hindi and regional movie channels show black bars, and also Sun Music HD and Gemini Music HD. Even some English movie channels (e.g., & privéHD) show it sometimes. Those who are showing fulllscreen are simply zooming the content. :dodgy: :wall:

MIB List for December month is out and no new channels got permission in December(Even in November also no new channels).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock