Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

IMG_20180531_235546_02.jpg

Last say..

Sony Pictures Networks has added two more language feeds for the broadcast of upcoming FIFA World Cup2018. Earlier, the network had announced that it will have four language feeds namely English, Hindi, Bengali, and Malayalam.Subsequently, the channel has also added Tamil and Telugu language feeds to allow football fans to watch the tournament in the language of their choice.The tournament will air in English on Sony Ten 2, in Hindi on Sony Ten 3 and in Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu on Sony ESPN. Thiswill be the first time that the FIFA World Cup will be telecast in multiple languages in India.
Source

DSport will be the official broadcast partner for the SAFF Championship 2018. The tournament will kick off from 4th September 2018 in Bangladesh. The championship is one of the most important competitions of Men’s Football in the South Asian region, governed bythe South Asian Football Federation. Seven teams will compete in the 12th edition of the tournament for the coveted title of ‘South Asian Champions’.
Source

DSport will be the official broadcast partner for the SAFF Championship 2018. The tournament will kick off from 4th September 2018 in Bangladesh. The championship is one of the most important competitions of Men’s Football in the South Asian region, governed bythe South Asian Football Federation. Seven teams will compete in the 12th edition of the tournament for the coveted title of ‘South Asian Champions’.
Source
@avipersistent bro I didn'tknow that you already shared this post I am sorry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock