Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

MUMBAI: With the Indian cricket team’s tour of England kicking off shortly, Sony PicturesNetworks India (SPNI) has received a strong response from advertisers for the series.SPNI president network sales and international business Rohit Gupta told TelevisionPost.com that the inventory for the ODI and T20 matches have been sold out. In the caseof Tests, the broadcaster has already sold 70% ad inventory.
Sony gets strong advertiser response for Ind-Eng cricket series

Also they are not telecasting t20 blast from tonight!! They telecasted Royal London One day Cup after missing 1st 3 games. Hoping them to sign the contract for this tournament too.

When Sony Acquired The Rights for England region i was quite happy that I'll get to see Sky sports feed And commentators unlike Star Sports. But now Sony Six Also Producing their own feed and commentators. Quite Disapointed.

I think ganguly, bhogle,gavaskar,manjarekar ,Alan wilkins better than sky commentry team, I am happy sony produced their own feed

Being India's largest News Network a single channel from News 18 network can't become market leader in any generes. At the sametime smaller or regional networks are ruling the News space.

Also they are not telecasting t20 blast from tonight!! They telecasted Royal London One day Cup after missing 1st 3 games. Hoping them to sign the contract for this tournament too.
Bro Their contract for England cricket Consists of Royal London And Vitality t20. Not sure why they are not broadcasting it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock