Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,534
  • Views: Views 2,620,931
How much does a new universal remote for tata sky hd cost?

₹200
K3kryzN.jpg

I wanted to know what is this Annual Service Contract. I have two connections so as per their policy i will have to pay Rs 299 for 1st connection and Rs 249 for 2nd during base warranty.

So does this mean i will get free service visits and no service charge will be applicable ???

Too many outages during rain. Even if a bit of rain starts, your tata sky is not receiving signal... starts. We have one dish for whole building & I have not seen it yet & terrace is locked. Have they installed that small dish for a whole building? Signal reception is very bad in tata sky during rain. I hate it.

Too many outages during rain. Even if a bit of rain starts, your tata sky is not receiving signal... starts. We have one dish for whole building & I have not seen it yet & terrace is locked. Have they installed that small dish for a whole building? Signal reception is very bad in tata sky during rain. I hate it.

See if u can go on the terrace and check the dish.

Normally a larger sized dish is installed with Super LNB for common building. With this signal outage is reduced and only occurs during heavy-very heavy rains.

I face issues only during heavy rains, otherwise i dont. Also if there is a very dark clouds then also signal goes for few seconds. Signal outage is max 15mins.

Last edited:
See if u can go on the terrace and check the dish.

Normally a larger sized dish is installed with Super LNB for common building. With this signal outage is reduced and only occurs during heavy-very heavy rains.

I face issues only during heavy rains, otherwise i dont. Also if there is a very dark clouds then also signal goes for few seconds. Signal outage is max 15mins.
Bro, do you know who bears the cost if I complain. As the dish is same for whole building, so do they charge & whom will they charge?
I can't go to the terrace as it's locked. I don't know who has the keys. Will have to enquire.

Bro, do you know who bears the cost if I complain. As the dish is same for whole building, so do they charge & whom will they charge?
I can't go to the terrace as it's locked. I don't know who has the keys. Will have to enquire.

How old is your building/Society ??? Does ur building have a society with a elected body(chairman/secretary) or does the builder look after it ??? Ask them about the keys, and take them also along and explain them the issue.

U can ask your secretary about the charges. I feel the society pays the charges, but AFAIK service visits are free for common antenna, i may be wrong as i am not aware of their current policy.

How old is your building/Society ??? Does ur building have a society with a elected body(chairman/secretary) or does the builder look after it ??? Ask them about the keys, and take them also along and explain them the issue.

U can ask your secretary about the charges. I feel the society pays the charges, but AFAIK service visits are free for common antenna, i may be wrong as i am not aware of their current policy.
ok thanks. it is just 2-3 yrs old.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock