Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,599,772
Too many outages during rain. Even if a bit of rain starts, your tata sky is not receiving signal... starts. We have one dish for whole building & I have not seen it yet & terrace is locked. Have they installed that small dish for a whole building? Signal reception is very bad in tata sky during rain. I hate it.
Even with Inverto Super LNB i am facing outage during minor rains on my TS DVR boxes this year, seems Insat 4A satellite needs fine tuning or its going to...:oops:

Just checked some snaps of Super stars homes so i observed many stars using Tata Sky DTH :)

Even with Inverto Super LNB i am facing outage during minor rains on my TS DVR boxes this year, seems Insat 4A satellite needs fine tuning or its going to...:oops:

Yes, even i noticed. I am using Normal LNB with dual outputs and in May and June, signals were there even during heavy rains. But after the software update, signals even go off in moderate rains, but not always. I feel this is because of the satellite, and not software.

My neighbour has airtel, and his signal goes off only when there is heavy/very heavy rains. I have seen him watching TV while my TV shows No Signal.

The signal outage however is only for 15mins max

My neighbour has airtel, and his signal goes off only when there is heavy/very heavy rains. I have seen him watching TV while my TV shows No Signal.
That cant be compared to Tatasky bcoz Tatasky is in 83° and ADTV is in 108.2 °.. the directions r totally differant.. the Cloud and Rain blocks the signals and not the LNB or Dish...

That cant be compared to Tatasky bcoz Tatasky is in 83° and ADTV is in 108.2 °.. the directions r totally differant.. the Cloud and Rain blocks the signals and not the LNB or Dish...

Bhat sir, both dishes are installed on the terrace. And the intensity of the rain is same around the city. Thick clouds and heavy rains everywhere, so how does Airtel manage to get signals, and TS doesnt get ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock