Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,595,153
Well its not only about the intensity of rain .... u know the signals r coming from Beyond clouds.. just imagine how the signals getting effected during Sun Outage... main thing is the point of blockage for signals path.. yes the rain water may block LNB a bit but not much for blackout.. it may effect if the Dish is not aligned perfectly... I Have the Dish for all DTH .. so found this practically ...

Sun HD Channels goes very quickly as they r having issues with DVBS2,8PSK Modulations .. Not much differance in any other services unless our alignment is not upto the mark.. Although alignment is fine the low signal Transponders goes 1st .. 1 more thing observed is TP which have only DVBS /MPEG2 Channels will black out last ..Thats the harsh reality of KU Band as i found since years...

Well its not only about the intensity of rain .... u know the signals r coming from Beyond clouds.. just imagine how the signals getting effected during Sun Outage... main thing is the point of blockage for signals path.. yes the rain water may block LNB a bit but not much for blackout.. it may effect if the Dish is not aligned perfectly... I Have the Dish for all DTH .. so found this practically ...
yes, sun outages affects some channels not all channels...similarly when it rains it is not necessary that every dish will stop receiving signal

First time used emergency topup credit :blush
Also added HDAF at Rs 99/- ;)
048516fdf4699b6b05a79793d794ab46.jpg
28df83bbaf95381603a19d197ae2cbf1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock