Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,590
  • Views: Views 2,665,139
So they promote the advertisement channels before other channels..
That is no problem 100 is a home channel. I don't want to change it. I just need to arrange serial number 0 to 49. During switch on first 100 home channel only coming. And after that I watch channel number between 900 to 949. And the same thing only I need.

Joined the TS family today. Pls help me in choosing the pack. I want two regional channels along with all HD channels. How much it will cost?

Joined the TS family today. Pls help me in choosing the pack. I want two regional channels along with all HD channels. How much it will cost?

Welcome to Tata Sky family bro...
Which are the regional channels you want bro..?

Welcome to TS family :)
If you want all HD channels then go for platinum pack you'll get all the regional channels too
Price: 4300 approx Semi annual
or you can go for ultra pack + HDAF
Price: 560 + 175 = 735 per month

Welcome to TS family :)
If you want all HD channels then go for platinum pack you'll get all the regional channels too
Price: 4300 approx Semi annual
or you can go for ultra pack + HDAF
Price: 560 + 175 = 735 per month
Better take Jio connection and recharge Rs 509 for 2 months and stream directly on TV instead of spending Rs 735 per month. It's a daylight robbery. :dodgy

Eagerly waiting for Madras HC rule in favour of consumers. Only 2 days left

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock