Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,590
  • Views: Views 2,665,283
does someone know about TS 700 rupees offer? they said I will have to pay 700 and I will get 3 months HD plus SD channels with additional Rs. 200 Cash back.

does someone know about TS 700 rupees offer? they said I will have to pay 700 and I will get 3 months HD plus SD channels with additional Rs. 200 Cash back.

What type of offer is this ?? and where did u get this info ??? Need more clarity of the same

What type of offer is this ?? and where did u get this info ??? Need more clarity of the same

We had TS since its launch and from 1 month we stopped recharging and switched to Adtv, since 1 month they are approaching my father with such weird plans, got this offer today Morning from TS CC 😕

We had TS since its launch and from 1 month we stopped recharging and switched to Adtv, since 1 month they are approaching my father with such weird plans, got this offer today Morning from TS CC 😕
This offer is specifically for you, not for others users

Suddenly TS signals went off for 5 mins. Weather is clear. Then only GSAT signals resumed. And then after some time INSAT signals resumed. Signal levels are low.

Any updates on TP any technical work going on ?

Suddenly TS signals went off for 5 mins. Weather is clear. Then only GSAT signals resumed. And then after some time INSAT signals resumed. Signal levels are low.

Any updates on TP any technical work going on ?

No problem here...

rPxaybx.jpg
kzmNCXN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock