Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,597,078
any device or reciever is required to avoid this or converter please help
Use your TV remote, no other device is required.
*May be I'm not getting your point. What I understood is you're not able to control DD and DD+ channel volume with STB volume button.

I have got a new TS HD connection.
What should be the optimal/minimum signal strength and signal quality.
I can se that its different for different channels.Is it normal to have signal quality as 20-30 range in some channels?
Do any one has any idea on the above question
Thanks in advance.

Do any one has any idea on the above question
Thanks in advance.

Bro check the signal level in Channel number 100, 2031 & 2032. And reply the results here.
Share both signal strength & quality.

Bro check the signal level in Channel number 100, 2031 & 2032. And reply the results here.
Share both signal strength & quality.
Hello Saj 007 Bro
Signal Level for channel 100 = 155
Signal Level for channel 2031= 146
Signal Level for channel 2031= 167

Regarding the quality and strength, I do not have absolute numbers, hence attaching the pics for channel number 100, 2031 and 2032.

IMG_20171024_210119.jpg

IMG_20171024_210241.jpg

IMG_20171024_210301.jpg

Last edited:
@PBR bro, Signal quality from Insat TPs (channel 2031) seems very low it should be 40 above. Even in small rain some channels signal will be interrupted..

@PBR bro, Signal quality from Insat TPs (channel 2031) seems very low it should be 40 above. Even in small rain some channels signal will be interrupted..
Thanks bro
If it's less, is that the reason that SD channels are looking dull and less brighter.
What should I ask the technician to look for.
When he had installed, he informed me that he had adjusted to get the maximum signal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock