Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,596,764
Thanks bro
If it's less, is that the reason that SD channels are looking dull and less brighter.
What should I ask the technician to look for.
When he had installed, he informed me that he had adjusted to get the maximum signal.

Is there any obstruction in front of your dish antenna like trees, building..?

Is there any obstruction in front of your dish antenna like trees, building..?
Installed on top of 10th floor apartment.
There is an overhead concrete tank in front of it, but 4-5 other dish are already present.
Is that the cause?

Hi friends anyone suggest to me I am using Videocon d2h nowadays and all channels move to active window very popular channel of tamil news channel puthiyathalaimurai also move to active window and still now not added zee tamil HD too and very worst service in Videocon so I move to local cable set top box my area provider provide Jak set top box of this is best or not or i bye to tatasky which one is best

Last edited:
Did the technician give you any info about the new STB ??? Also how is the PQ of HD channels compared to existing HD STB ???

Did the technician give you any info about the new STB ??? Also how is the PQ of HD channels compared to existing HD STB ???
Technician said the Ethernet port would not work.I do not find any difference in PQ of HD channels from previous box.I can say its same for both.Techician was in a hurry and has not aligned the dish accurately as signal levels are very less when I compare it to my friends old HD box.

There is Wi-Fi option also.

Regarding PQ I found it to be little dull and not as sharp as existing HD STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock