Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,590
  • Views: Views 2,663,751
@PBR Bro, on your new HD HEVC STB remote, is there a white TS logo or a embossed print (black color) ??? also whats the import date of the STB ??

I went to the dealer to ask him about the issues in HEVC STB, and he said it will be sorted out.

He said to keep checking channel 100 for updates. Didnt know what he meant by that

I went to the dealer to ask him about the issues in HEVC STB, and he said it will be sorted out.

He said to keep checking channel 100 for updates. Didnt know what he meant by that

I Think TS Home Channel They Brodcaste Update Regarding This Not Sure.

@PBR Bro, on your new HD HEVC STB remote, is there a white TS logo or a embossed print (black color) ??? also whats the import date of the STB ??
Remote is having embossed black color logo.Import date on the cardboard box is printed as 10/2017.STB is manufactured in Thailand but in the power adaptor its printed as manufactured in China.

Remote is having embossed black color logo.Import date on the cardboard box is printed as 10/2017.STB is manufactured in Thailand but in the power adaptor its printed as manufactured in China.

Power adapter is made separately in china like mobile chargers.

So, as you know that I'm going to exchange my RDTV with Tata Sky so I wanna know that if I choose Dhammal Mix pack 299+95 HDAF so I'll pay 394/- for primary TV and now tell me how much will I pay for secondary TV. 150 or 250?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock