Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,536
  • Views: Views 2,622,086
Its not yet fixed.But customer care had called me after having some discussion with technician(who had visited yesterday) and said that they would fix the signal issue from their end without visiting.
Do not know how can they fix the signal issue without a visit.
I have one connection.

First time I'm hearing this, solving signal issue without visiting customer's home.. :dodgy: Bro, if they didn't solve your signal issue try to contact higher officials like TS nodal officer of your state.

I am saying as there are some issues in box which need to be fixed. So november it could be fixed and launched

Hey guys Is it the right time to buy Tata Sky HD STB or should I have to wait a bit more for some offers or new STB ? :unsure:

Hey guys Is it the right time to buy Tata Sky HD STB or should I have to wait a bit more for some offers or new STB ? :unsure:

Wait Bro Till Official launch I Also Interested In Buy To New One If You Book Today You Receive Old STB

@Mayur You can enquire with any local dealer of your city.If they are having it, you can order from TS and you would definitely get the new HEVC one.
But as its officially not launched so customer care would not commit you on it.

@Mayur You can enquire with any local dealer of your city.If they are having it, you can order from TS and you would definitely get the new HEVC one.
But as its officially not launched so customer care would not commit you on it.

I Can't Check In Any Dealer My Locality Bro I Wait Till Nov 1 or 2nd Week Can't Hurry To Buy. & I Order It In TS & They Send Old STB What Should I Do So Decided Wait Till Official Launch In Next Month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock