Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,020
TS CC says Humax HD STB is not a STB, but its a software version. Lol. Are they misinformed ??? or not yet been updated with latest news
same reply for me....i have been trying to get Humax t51 but they un aware of that...finally they said they will arrange a call back from sales dept...if it is der,den u can get it...hope sales dept know abt it.

same reply for me....i have been trying to get Humax t51 but they un aware of that...finally they said they will arrange a call back from sales dept...if it is der,den u can get it...hope sales dept know abt it.

so are they ready to change ur STB ?

From last few days i feel the PQ has reduced a bit. Can anyone confirm ?

Is it because of the compression system that is being upgraded ?

so are they ready to change ur STB ?
Yah...In talks with them From last 4days but it doesn't seems easy...Am trying hard...they telling various reasons to not to do...mainly they dnt have any info regarding humax t51.so just trying to skip...vl see hw far it may go.

Yah...In talks with them From last 4days but it doesn't seems easy...Am trying hard...they telling various reasons to not to do...mainly they dnt have any info regarding humax t51.so just trying to skip...vl see hw far it may go.

It's very hard to get your current HD stb replaced with another HD stb other than transfer box. That too for a new box without any problems.

It's very hard to get your current HD stb replaced with another HD stb other than transfer box. That too for a new box without any problems.
Yupp...but at the tym of requesting for connection they said that they have only 1HD model.but one more is der.And They are giving diff stbs for diff customers though all are paying same.

Back
Top Bottom