Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,018
Yes, if the company / govt finds out the code on any other tv screen other than ur personal home tv, ur in deep trouble, (Jail).

Last edited:
IMG_20171103_161233.jpg

Thanks guys for the detailed HD channels for Tata SKy and active postings.

I have a question on HD box. I've been using Tata Sky HD for the past 7 years & recently i see from webpage the look of the new HD is different from the one i am using. Apart from the look and feel, do we have any HW/functional difference with new boxes? if so, i want to upgrade my HD box to the new one.

Can anyone help me?

------------------------
my setup: Tata sky HD ---Onkyo AVR

Normal HD Box users can only upgrade to Tata Sky + Transfer boxes. It'll cost you 7000+ rs.

Normal HD Box users can only upgrade to Tata Sky + Transfer boxes. It'll cost you 7000+ rs.
Thanks Saj for the quick reply. Even i got know from tata sky cc the same answer. I actually wanted to replace my existing HD box but tata sky CC is telling it's not possible. i am wondering being a existing customer they don't even have a option to replace existing boxes.

i said to CC, i am ready to pay for the new box instead they are telling, we dont have a option. very sad to know this.

Does anyone facing this issue?

Thanks Saj for the quick reply. Even i got know from tata sky cc the same answer. I actually wanted to replace my existing HD box but tata sky CC is telling it's not possible. i am wondering being a existing customer they don't even have a option to replace existing boxes.

i said to CC, i am ready to pay for the new box instead they are telling, we dont have a option. very sad to know this.

Does anyone facing this issue?

If you're box have any problem they will replace it with another box. But here you want Upgrade. Upgrade means exchange the current box with another which is costlier & have additional specs than the current one. Also the HD Box showing in website is not a new model. That box is also old model which is not available now.

Back
Top Bottom