Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,018
Yupp...but at the tym of requesting for connection they said that they have only 1HD model.but one more is der.And They are giving diff stbs for diff customers though all are paying same.

It's based on the stock available in different places.

From last few days i feel the PQ has reduced a bit. Can anyone confirm ?

Is it because of the compression system that is being upgraded ?
@Anish Pai Bro I also feel the same.
Atleast I feel when I change the channel
For a minute or so PQ reduces, then it becomes normal.
At times it comes back again and before I could realise it becomes normal.First I thought I was wrong.But now I can say what I saw was correct.

(off topic)
Can somon tell me why some numbers keep coming on the screen sometimes.?
Not just in TS, normally.

(off topic)
Can somon tell me why some numbers keep coming on the screen sometimes.?
Not just in TS, normally.

That's called fingerprint, it's a security technology. With that code u can know which STB is transmitting the signals.

Broadcasters also use same, they can know which decoder is transmitting the signals

By the way the fingerprint code has stuck on Zee Business channel since a few days. :devilish:

That's called fingerprint, it's a security technology. With that code u can know which STB is transmitting the signals.

Broadcasters also use same, they can know which decoder is transmitting the signals
Can we transmit signals from our stb? Which is in our home?

Bro its the HD HEVC Box by Humax

Ohh I forgot. Yes, I have this issue. The above issue I posted is for existing Technicolor HD STB. From some days I feel quality has dropped a bit. They will fix it, as they are testing/upgrading their compression system.

Can we transmit signals from our stb? Which is in our home?

You are not authorised by Govt of India, TRAI, MIB and TS to broadcast anything.

The STB is the property of TS and not yours, its illegal to transmit anything.

IT CAN LAND YOU IN JAIL

Back
Top Bottom