Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,017
Than
If you're box have any problem they will replace it with another box. But here you want Upgrade. Upgrade means exchange the current box with another which is costlier & have additional specs than the current one. Also the HD Box showing in website is not a new model. That box is also old model which is not available now.

Thanks,

What do you mean by "have additional specs than the current one", Can you be specific? if it's a huge difference i will through the old HD box

Than

Thanks,

What do you mean by "have additional specs than the current one", Can you be specific? if it's a huge difference i will through the old HD box

The Transfer box have recording facility . It comes with 500gb internal memory, Live TV pause & play, record one watch another, transfer content to mobile phone, karaoke with mic. These are all the additional specs of transfer box .

The Transfer box have recording facility . It comes with 500gb internal memory, Live TV pause & play, record one watch another, transfer content to mobile phone, karaoke with mic. These are all the additional specs of transfer box .

Thanks, you mis understood my question and whatever you are mentioning here is for HD+ boxes and my concern and query for HD boxes.

Can some one post the spec details of new HD box (not HD+ or 4K box)? Couldn't able to find anywhere. (please don't copy & paste the info from tata sky websites)

Thanks, you mis understood my question and whatever you are mentioning here is for HD+ boxes and my concern and query for HD boxes.

Can some one post the spec details of new HD box (not HD+ or 4K box)? Couldn't able to find anywhere. (please don't copy & paste the info from tata sky websites)
check out the threads in TS HD section...i think u asking about HEVC HD box

New model HD Box have only an extra usb port & Ethernet port. Both are not accessible now. No other differences.

ohh k...i didnt find anywhere that STB...i think they are not real pics just model design pics i think...front is looks same as Humax t51

It's old model Samsung stb bro, now not available. They are updated the old pic with new logo.

Anyone knows how to connect Wi-Fi dongle to HEVC HD STB, the box has Wi-Fi option.... How to use apps via Wi-Fi?

ohh k...i didnt find anywhere that STB...i think they are not real pics just model design pics i think...front is looks same as Humax t51

Thanks all,

Here is my HD front & back panel pics & also latest HD box pics from our forum member's earlier post.

1. My HD box

Front:
Source

Back:
Source

2. Latest HD
Source

Now, Please tell me about the functional difference between these two types

Back
Top Bottom