Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,005
They tell Q waiting time, after this I get this:Thank you for using Tata Sky Chat Support, we are currently experiencing high volume of chats. Please try again later.

Looks like many people are chatting to add star sports. Try adding via Manage Packs. Refresh page, try different browser

Looks like many people are chatting to add star sports. Try adding via Manage Packs. Refresh page, try different browser
tried everything.. it shows pack change successful but nothing happens, pack again shows previous one. tried missed call. got message that it'll be activated in 10 mins, but it has been 25-30 mins, nothing happened yet.
No option to talk to cc in call also

tried everything.. it shows pack change successful but nothing happens, pack again shows previous one. tried missed call. got message that it'll be activated in 10 mins, but it has been 25-30 mins, nothing happened yet.
No option to talk to cc in call also

Must be huge traffic on site.

Next time change pack/add/remove channels before hand,and not when match or any important show starts.

TATA|Sky Channels Price is very huge....
Eg. In Airtel Digital TV Star Sports 1 Tamil Was 36/pm but
In TATA|Sky Star Sports 1 Tamil Was 60/pm.........
:verysad::verysad:

TATA|Sky Channels Price is very huge....
Eg. In Airtel Digital TV Star Sports 1 Tamil Was 36/pm but
In TATA|Sky Star Sports 1 Tamil Was 60/pm.........
:verysad::verysad:
Yes. Tata sky is costlier. But if you want the channel for only 1 day or on match days, then tata sky is cheaper.

But still 30 mins gone, still their system is not working..
How you did bro, I mean by TS Mobile App or browser? I too faced same issue yesterday on browser but App was working well.

I can't understand how????

If you want to watch a match today only, you can subscribe the channel today & deactivate it tomorrow. In other operators if you subscribe the channel today you can't deactivate it tomorrow they won't allow it You need to keep it for one month.

For example ; if a channel price is 30 rs per month you can subscribe the channel for one day & deactivate it tomorrow they will charge only one day's price 1 rupee. In other operators the channel you activate can be deactivate only after one month they will charge you the whole month price 30 rs.

Back
Top Bottom