Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 19,750
  • Views Views: Views 2,699,005
If you want to watch a match today only, you can subscribe the channel today & deactivate it tomorrow. In other operators if you subscribe the channel today you can't deactivate it tomorrow they won't allow it You need to keep it for one month.

For example ; if a channel price is 30 rs per month you can subscribe the channel for one day & deactivate it tomorrow they will charge only one day's price 1 rupee. In other operators the channel you activate can be deactivate only after one month they will charge you the whole month price 30 rs.
Really

Chat section not working in TS app anyone face same issue I face such issue last night & Recently also. Massage occurred on screen please give first & last name.

How you did bro, I mean by TS Mobile App or browser? I too faced same issue yesterday on browser but App was working well.
tried all missed call, website, mobile website, etc. App is same as mobile website..

Which is the current satellite used by tatasky.. After the shutdown of insat4a.do tatasky has enough space to carry this much of channels in gsat10

Need a small help on tatasky on my set-top box I'm getting error 14 pairing error what will be solution for this I'm living in srilanka

Back
Top Bottom