Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,538
  • Views: Views 2,597,368
Hi guys!! I joined your forum last weak. I took the TataSky connection a year back and believe me or not from that day life has really become jingalaala. The best DTH connection is TataSky. Now that I intend to buy an Mi TV 4a. Can l directly use my TS set top box using HDMI ports that is from ts HDMI port to the TV 's HDMI port, rather than using the it cable provided by the company.

Hi guys!! I joined your forum last weak. I took the TataSky connection a year back and believe me or not from that day life has really become jingalaala. The best DTH connection is TataSky. Now that I intend to buy an Mi TV 4a. Can l directly use my TS set top box using HDMI ports that is from ts HDMI port to the TV 's HDMI port, rather than using the it cable provided by the company.
You can directly connect Tata Sky HD STB to LED TV using the HDMI cable provided by Tata Sky .

But if Cineplex HD is already being available in my package (sports dhamaka+hd=399+175) then why should I go for a la carte subscription?
Bro if you are having cineplex hd in your package + you are paying HDAF then why you would even think of subscribing on a la carte bases.
a la carta cineplex hd is for those who either not having cineplex hd in there package even after paying HDAF (199 pack in my case) or for those who don't want to give HDAF & want to watch only cineplex hd in HD. So if you don't want to pay HDAF after subscribing to 399 pack you can go for cineplex hd a la carte at ₹30 (₹399+₹30=₹429).

Last edited:
Second Anniversary for Tata Sky Comedy
zLLhKZi.jpg

#HasoKhulke:biggrin:

Today i was monitoring the HEVC HD STB Signal levels during Sun Outage (11.55AM - 12.25PM, peak 12.05PM)

I noticed the signal levels going down gradually every passing minute. As soon as it was 12.05PM, the signals were the lowest, depending on TPs.
The lowest/weakest TP had 0 Signal Quality, the channels was running smoothly. So i must say that the signal i get is good as I have not got No Signal during Sun Outage from TS side.

The HEVC Software has some bugs, as the signal levels dont match the values, suddenly the signal from 70% will go upto 100%. hope this gets fixed by upcoming software updates

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock