Discussion General News & Updates About Tata Play

• Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19,536
  • Views: Views 2,622,439
Update: I spoke to CC and asked them about Jeet HD. They said they will send my feedback and forward it to service team and make sure the channel is made available soon.

You change before 1 hour to expiry , even if pack renews , no problem ... You always get charged bas per daily basis , so u can change pack any time ...
If ultra pack cost 500 , you will charge Rs.500/30 daily ... So u need to keep balance n change packs as per ur need ...

U Select Rs.199 Dhamaka Pack + Free Telugu Add-on . And Regional HD of rs.30 I think Add-on .. it would be best
but in this telugu free addon, you wont get all telugu channels... only 12 out of available 45 channels

but in this telugu free addon, you wont get all telugu channels... only 12 out of available 45 channels
No, bro it's not Add-on It's regional pack , U get 1 free regional pack with 199 base pack. U can select any regional pack , if u select Telugu pack - all the Telugu channels will be available ...the 12 channels u are saying are available irrespective of the regional pack , if u add pack all will be available ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock